Windows 2003 Server End of Life
The end of life for Windows Server 2003 is considered by some to be the greatest security threat facing businesses today, yet for many, it is like creating a will: You know you have to do it, but there is always tomorrow.
Now tomorrow is here.
There are a few main reasons why businesses have not begun the migration process:
- Expense Migration is not free, but neither does it have to be a crippling expense. At Excedeo, we have been managing migration successfully and affordably for countless clients and we can help you, too.
- Responsibilities Make no mistake about it, migration through Windows 2003 server end of life is not a job for amateurs. One of the key reasons it is stalled is because businesses do not have the right people to accomplish the task. Thats where Excedeo shines. As your off-site IT support, we take the worry out of Windows 2003 server end of life transition.
- Procrastination Perhaps the number one reason for the delay in Windows 2003 server end of life is simple procrastination.
If this sounds like you, you should know the extreme risks you are taking with your business. These include:
- Higher operational costs A delay is likely to boost the cost of Windows Server 2003 workloads.
- Security threats Failure to act on the Windows 2003 server end of life means that you are exposing your business to potential cybersecurity attacks. You are denied any opportunities for bug fixes and do not have ready access to information about new threats, so even if you could address them, you dont have the updates you need.
- Compliance Windows Server 2003 does not provide the support you need to pass a compliance audit, which is critical if your business accepts credit cards or stores healthcare information.
There is no way to fully describe the potential of devastation to businesses that drag their feet toward Windows 2003 server end of life. But there is good news: Excedeo has the expertise and experience you need to maintain the continuity of service, support, and business security required to keep your business running smoothly and profitably.
Let Excedeo help you through Windows 2003 server end of life
Since 2003, Excedeo has been providing professional IT Support, including Windows 2003 server end of life migration, for businesses in the greater San Diego area. Our satisfied clients know firsthand how Excedeos experience helps keep their teams focused on productivity by minimizing costly downtime.
For many of our clients, Excedeo is their outsourced IT department. But instead of a distant, anonymous IT partner, Excedeo provide lightning-fast support, often before our clients are aware that anything is amiss. That response is due to our proactive, preventive approach to IT, which helps you avoid costly downtime and frustrated teams.
Excedeo does it all. Whether you need solutions for Windows 2003 server end of life, computers, workstations and mobile devices, we provide complete, expert, affordable, end-to-end solutions that take the worry out of IT.
Don’t wait any longer!
For more information on how Excedeo can develop a successful Windows 2003 server end of lifeplan for your business, or to find out more about Excedeos unlimited off-site IT capabilities, fill out the form to the right, call us at (619) 398-4100 or click here to contact us online.